Offers and Discounts
FreeBee Ticket Program for Children Ages 0 to 17
Children ages 0 to 17 enjoy free regular Museum admission in 2020 through the FreeBee ticket program honoring Museum Trustee and former Board President Buzz McGraw. Regular programs including WeeMuse, Kitchen Ka-Boom!, Chow Time, and other gallery programs are included with free admission. Special performances will require an additional ticket purchase. Please see individual event descriptions for details or call 413.443.7171 ext. 360.
Present your EBT card and photo ID for free admission for two adults and two children through Museums for All and EBT Card to Culture. Discount is per visit during regular business hours and cannot be combined with other offers or used for special events. Berkshire Museum participation in Museums for All is proudly funded by Greylock Federal Credit Union.
For a complete listing of EBT Card to Culture participants and discounts, click here.
Library Pass Program*
Berkshire Museum is dedicated to working with regional libraries to provide Museum access to all members of the community while also encouraging use of our local libraries.
Our Library Pass program makes it possible to check out Museum tickets in the same way you would check out a library book. Each pass provides free general admission for up to 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 18. Children 3 and under are always free! Please check with your local library to confirm availability.
Libraries currently involved in the Library Pass Program are listed below:
- Adams Free Library (Adams, MA)
- Becket Athenaeum (Becket, MA)
- Belding Memorial Library (Ashfield, MA)
- Berkshire Athenaeum (Pittsfield, MA)
- Bethlehem Public Library (Delmar, NY)
- Brunswick Community Library (Troy, NY)
- Bushnell Sage Memorial Library (Sheffield, MA)
- Castleton Public Library (Castleton, NY)
- Clarksburg Town Library (Clarksburg, MA)
- Dalton Free Public Library (Dalton, MA)
- David & Joyce Milne Public Library (Williamstown, MA)
- East Greenbush Community Library (East Greenbush, NY)
- East Longmeadow Public Library (East Longmeadow, MA)
- Guilderland Public Library (Guilderland, NY)
- Hinsdale Public Library (Hinsdale, MA)
- Kinderhook Memorial Library (Kinderhook, NY)
- Lanesborough Public Library (Lanesborough, MA)
- Lee Library (Lee, MA)
- Lenox Library Association (Lenox, MA)
- Meekins Public Library (Williamsburg, MA)
- Monterey Public Library (Monterey, MA)
- New Lebanon Public Library (New Lebanon, NY)
- New Marlborough Library (Mill River, MA)
- North Adams Public Library (North Adams, MA)
- Philmont Public Library (Philmont, NY)
- Richmond Free Public Library (Richmond, MA)
- Roeliff Jansen Community Library (Hillsdale, NY)
- Stamford Community Library (Stamford, VT)
- Stephentown Memorial Library (Stephentown, NY)
- Stockbridge Library Association (Stockbridge, MA)
- Tyringham Free Public Library (Tyringham, MA)
- West Stockbridge Public Library (West Stockbridge, MA)
- Windsor Free Public Library (Windsor, MA)
- Worthington Library (Worthington, MA)
Libraries can participate in our Library Pass Program by purchasing 1 pass for $100 or 2 passes for $200.
If your library wants to join the pass program:
- Download this form and mail it to Berkshire Museum along with your payment
- Call or Email the Development Department at 413.443.7171 ext. 312
*Library passes will not be valid during phase 1 reopening, August 1 to 15, 2020.
For more information on the discount programs, call 413.443.7171 or email [email protected]
Admission prices subject to change without notice.
The Berkshire Museum is proud to be an UP Organization