Offers and Discounts
FreeBee Ticket Program for Children Ages 0 to 17
Children ages 0 to 17 enjoy free regular Museum admission in 2020 through the FreeBee ticket program honoring Museum Trustee and former Board President Buzz McGraw. Regular programs including WeeMuse, Kitchen Ka-Boom!, Chow Time, and other gallery programs are included with free admission. Special performances will require an additional ticket purchase. Please see individual event descriptions for details or call 413.443.7171 ext. 360.
Present your EBT card and photo ID for free admission for two adults and two children through Museums for All and EBT Card to Culture. Discount is per visit during regular business hours and cannot be combined with other offers or used for special events. Berkshire Museum participation in Museums for All is proudly funded by Greylock Federal Credit Union.
For a complete listing of EBT Card to Culture participants and discounts, click here.
Free Admission for United States Active Duty Military and Veterans
Those currently serving in or retired from the United States Military (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, Reserves, National Guard, U.S. Public Health Commissioned Corps, NOAA Commissioned Corps) receive free regular admission to Berkshire Museum with valid ID year round.
From May 18 through September 2, 2019, all active duty members of the United States military with valid ID receive free regular admission for themselves and up to 5 family members as part of the Blue Star Museums program.
Free Admission for Berkshire County High School Students
All Berkshire county high school students with a valid student ID may enter the Berkshire Museum for free from 2 to 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
Show your valid college ID to take $3 off regular admission!
Pittsfield Muse & Read Museum/Library Initiative
As part of the Pittsfield Muse & Read Museum/Library Initiative, anyone with a current receipt for a library transaction from the Berkshire Athenaeum will receive a 25% discount at the Museum. The Museum discount is valid through the due date on the library receipt and is for Museum admission only.
National Library Card Sign-Up Month – September 2019
Show your Berkshire Athenaeum (Pittsfield’s Public Library) Card to enjoy 25% off regular Museum admission during the month of September to celebrate National Library Card Sign-Up Month.
One, Two, Three Discount Program
Hancock Shaker Village, Berkshire Museum, and Arrowhead are pleased to offer the One, Two, Three Discount Program.
Visit any of the three venues and purchase a full-price adult general admission ticket to be eligible for a discount good for $3 off an adult ticket at the other two museums.
The admission receipt from the first museum will serve as the discount coupon at the other participating museums. The discount will be valid for seven days from the date on the receipt and may not be combined with any other discount. The One, Two, Three Discount Program will be available from Memorial Day weekend through Columbus Day weekend.
Library Pass Program
Berkshire Museum is dedicated to working with regional libraries to provide Museum access to all members of the community while also encouraging use of our local libraries.
Our Library Pass program makes it possible to check out Museum tickets in the same way you would check out a library book. Each pass provides free general admission for up to 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 18. Children 3 and under are always free! Please check with your local library to confirm availability.
Libraries currently involved in the Library Pass Program are listed below:
- Adams Free Library (Adams, MA)
- Becket Athenaeum (Becket, MA)
- Belding Memorial Library (Ashfield, MA)
- Berkshire Athenaeum (Pittsfield, MA)
- Bethlehem Public Library (Delmar, NY)
- Brunswick Community Library (Troy, NY)
- Bushnell Sage Memorial Library (Sheffield, MA)
- Castleton Public Library (Castleton, NY)
- Clarksburg Town Library (Clarksburg, MA)
- Dalton Free Public Library (Dalton, MA)
- David & Joyce Milne Public Library (Williamstown, MA)
- East Greenbush Community Library (East Greenbush, NY)
- East Longmeadow Public Library (East Longmeadow, MA)
- Guilderland Public Library (Guilderland, NY)
- Hinsdale Public Library (Hinsdale, MA)
- Kinderhook Memorial Library (Kinderhook, NY)
- Lanesborough Public Library (Lanesborough, MA)
- Lee Library (Lee, MA)
- Lenox Library Association (Lenox, MA)
- Meekins Public Library (Williamsburg, MA)
- Monterey Public Library (Monterey, MA)
- New Lebanon Public Library (New Lebanon, NY)
- New Marlborough Library (Mill River, MA)
- North Adams Public Library (North Adams, MA)
- Philmont Public Library (Philmont, NY)
- Richmond Free Public Library (Richmond, MA)
- Roeliff Jansen Community Library (Hillsdale, NY)
- Stamford Community Library (Stamford, VT)
- Stephentown Memorial Library (Stephentown, NY)
- Stockbridge Library Association (Stockbridge, MA)
- Tyringham Free Public Library (Tyringham, MA)
- West Stockbridge Public Library (West Stockbridge, MA)
- Windsor Free Public Library (Windsor, MA)
- Worthington Library (Worthington, MA)
Libraries can participate in our Library Pass Program by purchasing 1 pass for $100 or 2 passes for $200.
If your library wants to join the pass program:
- Download this form and mail it to Berkshire Museum along with your payment
- Call or Email the Development Department at 413.443.7171 ext. 312
For more information on the discount programs, call 413.443.7171 or email [email protected]
Admission prices subject to change without notice.
The Berkshire Museum is proud to be an UP Organization