As a member of the Berkshire Museum you will save money when you visit exhibitions, join programs, and attend special events. You will also join a community of people committed to supporting accessible arts and culture in the Berkshires and beyond.
Membership not only quickly pays for itself with multiple visits, but provides critical support for our ongoing education programs, exciting public programs, and innovative exhibitions that serve our community by making connections between art, history, and the natural world.
There are many ways to be a member at the Berkshire Museum. Explore the full list of levels and their benefits below, then JOIN as a new member, RENEW your current membership, or UPGRADE to a higher level and remember, we value your friendship and rely on your support.
All memberships include:
• Unlimited free general admission
• Discounts on special events, premium exhibitions, public programs, performances, and camps
• Invitations to exhibition openings and behind-the-scenes tours
• Weekly e-newsletter covering the latest Museum news and upcoming activities
• 10% discount in the Museum shop
Click here to find out more about our reciprocal membership benefits, which allow you to use your Berkshire Museum membership to get into other institutions across the region.
Click here to learn more about our Smithsonian Affiliate membership program, which comes with additional benefits.
Gift memberships at any level can be purchased online.
For questions about Berkshire Museum memberships or to purchase your membership over the phone, please contact Nina Garlington at 413-443-7171 x51.
Individual $50 (100% tax deductible)
• Membership benefits for 1 adult
• A one-time use general admission pass for a guest
Dual/Family $75 (100% tax deductible)
• Membership benefits for up to 2 adults and 4 children under the age of 18
• Free admission to hundreds of science and technology centers nationwide with the Association of Science-Technology Centers Passport Program (ASTC)
Sustainer $125 ($73 is tax deductible) *Best Value
All Dual/Family benefits, plus:
• Four one-time use general admission passes for additional guests
• Reciprocal membership privileges to over 500 art and history museum’s nationwide through the North American Reciprocal Program (NARM)
Supporter $250 ($172 is tax deductible)
All Sustainer benefits, plus:
• Two additional one-time use general admission passes (six total)
• Opportunity to rent Museum facilities for weddings and other special events
• Invitations to exclusive events and travel opportunities
• Mailing or email of the Executive Director’s Leadership Circle newsletter
• Acknowledgment on the Berkshire Museum website and in the Leadership Circle newsletter
Donor $500 ($396 is tax deductible)
All Supporter benefits, plus:
• Two additional one-time use admission passes (eight total)
• Upon request, a behind the scenes collections or gallery tour for up to 6 people (one per year)
Bring your friends!
PLUS Cards can be added to any membership level. They offer a convenient way to bring additional guests into the Museum each time you visit – free of charge. Berkshire Museum member must accompany guest.
(PLUS cards are not tax deductible)
PLUS 2: $30
PLUS 4: $55
You will not be able to purchase plus cards through our website. If you wish to join, renew, or upgrade your membership and with plus cards, please call our membership department at 413.443.7171 ext. 40.
Sorry for the inconvenience, we greatly appreciate your membership.