Berkshire Museum members provide critical support for our ongoing education programs, exciting public programs, and innovative exhibitions that serve our community by making connections between art, history, and the natural world.
Membership quickly pays for itself with multiple visits. Think of it this way, for a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 kids) you will pay $38 on general admission alone each time you visit or you could pay an additional $37 just once for a Dual/Family membership ($75 total) and come as many times as you like in one year FOR FREE!
Members also receive exclusive benefits as our way of thanking you for your help, from behind-the-scenes gallery and collections tours to reciprocal member benefits at hundreds of museums nationwide, and so much more. Explore the full list of benefits below, then JOIN as a new member, RENEW your current membership, or UPGRADE to a higher level and remember, we value your friendship and rely on your support.
You can also share the joy of membership. Gift memberships at any level can be purchased online as well.
For questions about Berkshire Museum memberships or to purchase your membership over the phone, please contact Caitlin Allard at 413.443.7171 ext. 40 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All memberships include:
• Unlimited free general admission
• Discounts on special events, premium exhibitions, public programs, performances, and camps
• Invitations to exhibition openings and behind-the-scenes tours
• Weekly e-blasts covering the latest Museum news and upcoming activities (if we don’t have your email, please send it to us! Click here)
• 10% discount in the Museum shop
Individual $50 (100% tax deductible)
• Membership benefits for 1 adult
• A one-time use general admission pass for a guest
Dual/Family $75 (100% tax deductible)
• Membership benefits for up to 2 adults and 4 children under the age of 18
• Free admission to hundreds of science and technology centers nationwide with the Association of Science-Technology Centers Passport Program (ASTC)
Sustainer $125 ($73 is tax deductible) *Best Value
All Dual/Family benefits, plus:
• Four one-time use general admission passes for additional guests
• Reciprocal membership privileges to over 500 art and history museum’s nationwide through the North American Reciprocal Program (NARM)
Supporter $250 ($172 is tax deductible)
All Sustainer benefits, plus:
• Two additional one-time use general admission passes (six total)
• Opportunity to rent Museum facilities for weddings and other special events
• Invitations to exclusive events and travel opportunities
• Mailing or email of the Executive Director’s Leadership Circle newsletter
• Acknowledgment on the Berkshire Museum website and in the Leadership Circle newsletter
Donor $500 ($396 is tax deductible)
All Supporter benefits, plus:
• Two additional one-time use admission passes (eight total)
• Upon request, a behind the scenes collections or gallery tour for up to 6 people (one per year)
Bring your friends!
PLUS Cards can be added to any membership level. They offer a convenient way to bring additional guests into the Museum each time you visit – free of charge. Berkshire Museum member must accompany guest.
(PLUS cards are not tax deductible)
PLUS 2: $30
PLUS 4: $55
You will not be able to purchase plus cards through our website. If you wish to join, renew, or upgrade your membership and with plus cards, please call our membership department at 413.443.7171 ext. 40.
Sorry for the inconvenience, we greatly appreciate your membership.