Berkshire Museum depends on our Crane Society to provide critical philanthropic support for our education programs. These programs proudly serve, encourage, and inspire thousands of school children each year through hands on, curriculum based activities. Just this past year alone, Berkshire Museum served over 16,000 school children, which is the highest number we have ever served in our nearly 110 year history.
Crane Society members receive invaluable benefits such as invitations to unique travel opportunities and social events, season passes to Little Cinema, and Acknowledgement on the Berkshire Museum website, in the Leadership Circle newsletter, and in the Museum’s lobby, plus much more.
We hope you might consider joining, renewing, or upgrading to the Crane Society today by reviewing the benefits listed below and selecting the option that works best for you.
For questions about Berkshire Museum Crane Society or to purchase your membership over the phone, please contact Caitlin Allard at 413.443.7171 ext. 40 or email@example.com.
All Crane Society members receive Individual through
Donor membership benefits, plus:
Crane Society Contributor: $1,000 ($805 is tax deductible)
• Unlimited free general admission for members and up to 6 additional guests
• Season pass to Little Cinema: free admission for 2 adults to all regular film screenings and a discounted member rate on all special performance films including opera and ballet
• 15 one-time use general admission passes for additional guests
• Acknowledgement in the Museum’s lobby
• 15% discount on Museum shop purchases
• Invitation to the annual Crane Society gathering with the Executive Director
Collector: $1,500 ($1,170 is tax deductible)
All Contributor benefits, plus:
• Two complimentary tickets to the Festival of Trees opening night party
• A complimentary Family membership to give as a gift
Patron: $2,500 ($1,670 is tax deductible)
All Collector benefits, plus:
• Invitation to a private tour and lunch with the Executive Director
• Upon request, complimentary one-time use of the Crane Room to host a private event
Benefactor: $5,000 ($4,020 is tax deductible)
All Patron benefits, plus:
• Two tickets to the annual Berkshire Award dinner
Director: $10,000 ($8,720 is tax deductible)
All Benefactor benefits, plus:
• Two tickets to the Berkshire Museum annual gala