Employment & Opportunities
The Berkshire Museum is seeking a new associate eager to join our active development team to provide administrative support for membership, fundraising, and special events. We are in the midst of a comprehensive master planning process that will set a new interpretive direction and shape our facilities and visitor experiences. As such, this is an exceptionally exciting time to be working here.
Are you an individual who:
- Strives for improvement and moving towards ever-evolving goals?
- Finds comfort in daily tasks like creating perfectly formatted spreadsheets?
- Enjoys mastering computer software and database systems?
- Reacts to challenges and adversity with resilience and humor?
- Can handle multiple projects while maintaining your attention to detail?
If so, we welcome you to please send us a cover letter expressing your interest and a resume to the attention of Jon Provost, email@example.com. For details about the position, click here for a full job description.
Part-time Security Officer
The Berkshire Museum in Pittsfield, Massachusetts, seeks a part-time security officer. The security officer is responsible for maintaining the security of the Museum and its collections and for the safety of the staff and visitors. The security officer must maintain a high level of professionalism and customer service at all times. Click here for full job description.